Sep 9, 2010

Team Zissou Cycling Club

Eng: I guess i'm happily obsessed with Wes Anderson's movie...

I finally made my Team Zissou (from the movie "Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou") cap by myself, but it's a cycling version!!!


Esp: Creo que si, tengo que acceptar; estoy muy obsesionada por las peliculas de Wes Anderson...

Me llego a tal grado de hacer mi propia gorrita del equipo Zissou de la pelicula "La vida aquatica con Steve Zissou", pero lo hice de version cyclista!!!


にほんご:こんなの作っちゃいました。

サイクリングキャップ、"Team Zissou"バージョン!!

ご存じない方、こちらをご覧ください。→"life aquatic"




reversible team zissou cycling cap

reversible team zissou cycling cap

5 comments:

f. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
f. said...

Holy "$%&!. Can´t believe it. This is specially made me (nya). My number one thing for my 2010 wish list. Can´t wait to make my Zissou cycle-polo Team.

pitufimin said...

Nosy, now how can we get our Zissou team uniform??? the blue one. We should make some of them for our bike polo team.

f. said...

Baby blue jumpsuits for our polo team. Dont worry, i will find them.

diego said...

cásate conmigo!