Sep 25, 2010

amazing things 1

Eng: This week, two amazing coincidence happened to me; those not often happen in your life, but when it happens you would say "Wow, life is worth it...!!"

From 22th Sept my latest art work is exhibited at exhibition organized by the government of the prefecture where i live. I knew that there would be an announcement and some articles about this exhibition on local newspaper, but when my dad shouted me at the morning of the day 23th that a photos of my work was on the newspaper i was very surprised and i went to check the very truth of this whole thing.

See the photos below. My work is captured on the center of the photo!!! wiii!!!

Thanks a lot for the photographer!!! This little discovery keep me such happy!!



Esp: Esta semana pasada me han pasado dos cosas increibles y memorables; son cosas que no tantas veces pase en tu vida cotidiana, sin embargo cuando si pasa dirias "Wow, si la vida es increible...!!!"

Desde 22 de Septiembre mi ultima pieza de telas esta en la exhibicion organizada por el gobierno de la prefectura donde yo vivo. Yo sabia que algun anuncio y articulos sobre esta exposicion estaran en el periodico local, pero cuando mi papa me grito en la maniana del dia 23 avisando que una foto de mi pieza estaba en el periodico me sorprendi mucho y fui a averiguar "la verdad de todo".


Vean la foto de abajo!! Mi piezita la captaron en el mero centro de la fotito!!! wiii!!!

Gracias al fotografo del periodico!!! Este pequenio descubrimiento me tiene muy feliz!!!



にほんご: 今週ちょっとびっくりするような偶然(?)が一週間のうちに二つもありました。

大したことではないけれど、すごく個人的だけど、まあそんなものでしょう。

でもお陰でこの一週間にちょっと色が添えられました。


9月22日より第46回神奈川県美術展にて新作を展示させていただいているのですが、23日の神奈川新聞に載った記事に自分の作品の写真が載っていたのです。

去年も出させていただいた展覧会なので、神奈川新聞にお知らせが載るのは知っていたのですが、自分の作品がこんなにどーんと写真に撮られていてびっくりでした。

ありがたいですねー、うれしーですねー、ふふふ☆

にんまりしちゃいました。



amazing things

amazing things

amazing things

1 comment:

f. said...

I wanna cry, this is so... wuhuuuuuuu.