Sep 7, 2009

today's shopping

I've been lazy for these days on my blog, but i'm back again!!! Especially for my loving Nosy, for u, espero que esto te anime un poco noski para que tengas algo que leer y que veas lo que hago en los dias que no trabajo. Pronto vas a estar por aqui nosy!!!

In the morning i went to the gallery in Yokohama, where i'm going to exhibit my latest art work from wednesday, and i did some last modification on it.

And later i went to Asakusabashi, very close to Akihabara, with my friend Kiyora to get some stuffs for hair accessories which i'm making with fabrics from used clothes. Around Asakusabashi there are a lot of shops which sell parts for craft making, like bottons, ribbons, pieces of leather, chains, beads, chiffons, artificial flowers, clays etc, and you can buy them for bigger unit per item (and cheaper) than normal shops.



These are the stuffs that i bought today...

And this photo below is some of the hair accessories that i'm making.



During the shopping, we stopped at this restaurant to have lunch.




This is my lunch. It was pasta but it came with ohashi, chopsticks...!! hahaha... So i ate my pasta like my obaachan, my grandma!!

No comments: