Sep 8, 2009

my latest movie wishlist

Since last July when i went to San Francisco with Nosy and Enano, i've got various movies that i really want to see!!!

The sad thing is... i think many of them are not gonna be released in japan...

Fantastic Mr. Fox


Since i am proud of being a great fun of Wes Anderson, I should be in NY on 25th November to be one of the first person to see this movie with some Anderson family costumes!!


Where the wild things are



When i was a little kid "where the wild things are" was one of my favorite book. Me and my neighborhood friends liked to play if we were "the wild things". And it was just last year when i re-discovery this book and some goods as t-shirts and toys at urbanoutfitter's shop!!
And this year i re-encountered with these wild things in the latest movie of one of my favorite director Spike Jonze with one of my favorite song from my favorite group Arcade Fire!!!!! This is like a dream came true!!!!!
I can't wait to see this movie and meet again some my childhood friends!!!!


500 days of summer



I love Zooey Deschanel...!!!!


Peper Heart



Actually i think this is the movie that i most expect to see this year (for now).


Year one



It was our last day at San Francisco when this movie released on 19th July, but we couldn't go to theater 'cause, you know, there are always too much things to do on the last day of trip...

Anyway, I think we are in the era of commedy. I feel like i've only see this kind of commedy this year.

Life should be fun right?


Observe and Report



Definitively Seth Rogen's movies are "the dopest dope ever" as he said in one of his movies, but his movies themselves are such addictive...

Yes, I am addicted!!!


Funny People



Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, and Jason Schwartzman all together in the same screen?!?!?! No waaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! They want to kill me with laugh or something!!!!!

No comments: