Jul 28, 2010

summer time is hard for me, but finally

As the title, summer time in tokyo is the hardest time for me. Because of it's heat up and full humidity and concrete construction hell, even where i live, the margin of Yokohama where still left some natural soil and green, i'm barely surviving.

However, at least, some good news has just arrived yesterday. My new work, which i had applied for a competition, has been elected to exhibit at a group exhibition on September. I'm glad and relief at the same time, hearing this news. I had been afraid to not being elected because all the fact that i can work for this is because of my nosy and my family who always be supportive and patient to me, and i never want to disappoint them.

Here are some fotos i took on the day i left my work at the competition site.

montage

montage

montage


Thanks again and again for my nosy, and my family.

i love u

No comments: